Im 17 and never had a boyfriend?

im 17 and never had a boyfriend. I have a twin and shes had her share of boyfriends. The difference between her and me is that im shy and shes not but me being shy isn't going to change... i need help.!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You need to just be yourself. Learn that people will love you for you, and you don't need to try to be outgoing or be something you are not. I am shy, and I have never done this, but have still had girlfriends before. You'll be fine.

• I'm 17 and never had a girlfriend. I try to ask out a girl once. Cute. A real beauty. She broke my heart, I had a mental breakdown, I became okay and then I did it again and again and again...!

It's the circle of life.

Really want that?

[>clint eastwood<] Do ya, punk?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a girl being shy shouldn't have anything to do with it...it all comes down to are you approachable or not...make urself seem approachable ...I'm sure their are lots of guys that would like to go out with u.....ALSO....u must be so beautiful that guys already think u have a bf

• OhJay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

you can be shy but u still need to show ur personality and talk to the guys. trust me, many guys( like me) like shy girls. just be urself and let ur personality come through :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You baing shy has to change... and it is not tha thard, believe me...

Just take some vodka, you will realize how cool everything is

the next time you wont need vodka, because you will realize not being shy is cool

• 1 decade ago

dont worry ull find someone, u sound very sweet :), just time

• 1 decade ago

i'm always here for you darling

Source(s): i am a creeper
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shyness is why you havent had a boyfriend.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.