Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

If you're meeting your spouse at a hotel for a spicy encounter, what "product" is a "must-have?"?

product--can be anything that you'd consider a "must have" for a fun time

• AmberP
    Best Answer

LOL it depends on how Spicy you are looking into being....

Hella spicy... video camera, sexy lingerie, and maybe a toy

kinda spicy... sexy lingerie, maybe some ky yours and mine

a lil spicy... just the ky

This all depends on a variety of issues including if this is the first time or not. For me, you can do spicy encounters at home. But if you are in a new place, do something you normally do not do at home. That involves video and digital cameras for examples, something to remember the moment.

Food works but it is messy.

Candles and hot wax can do wonders.

How about those sex dolls? Ever try that -- after a few laughs you'd be surprised at the effect.

• tannie

Your ingredient is solid. you're authentic, each and every newborn ought to have the liberty to believe despite they decide for. Ask a newborn in the event that they believe in God, they're going to say definite. provide a newborn that could study a bible, a e book of morman, a LDS bible, and another form of fabric. do no longer provide that youngster tutorial textile, merely the books that declare to have the solutions to a miles better existence. do this without encouraging them, without manipulating them. i will guarentee you they're going to decide for the bible, and in the time of that bible they're going to locate Jesus. yet you will no longer do this, because you opt on your newborn to 'locate' the religion they want. for this reason you wait until they're how previous, then tell them you believe this or that, then you extremely tell them to believe what ever? yet provide them the textile, in the previous they turn to the rebellious teen section, God is actual, and so is Jesus, it quite is how i know previous a doubt that those infants who my God says they consistently have an angel status in the previous the throne of God, those infants will consistently locate God and Jesus. attempt it my buddy, or are you apprehensive that i may well be authentic? And please do no longer come decrease back with yet another question approximately God being so actual why do such lots of youngsters die. He gave you the terrific to decide for did no longer He? What, His present is hyprocrytical, and we merely have the terrific to decide for as long as that's the terrific determination? No even His prophets and easily newborn have been slain by way of this depraved international. He doesnt' take His present away using fact we abuse it, he's unlike adult adult males, he's God.

• Clo !

Tooth floss ! LOL ! I know, but you don't wanna look all hot and spicy in your "mini black dress" and with a piece of Parsley saluting him while you smile !!

a hot-tub suite at the hotel

and a bikini that I won't be wearing more than a few minutes (just to tease him)

Olive oil...I love not having to wash the sheets.....

• Ocimom

Can of whip cream and handcuffs.

• ?

water lots of water so we don't get dehydrated

Source(s): oh and some chocolate truffle

whip cream, strawberries, toys (wink wink), handcuffs, sexy lingerie, I wish my wife would do this for me.

• Veni

KY yours and mine