what can we do to save the children of Gaza?

daily children are being killed for 8 days now by the israeli bombers by land sea and air, where is the world's ethics ?

what if it was your child wouldn't you want the world to help ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel created Hamas. How long did they think the people of Palestine would take this type of inhumane treatment before they would retaliate. Of course they would one day resist. every one acting like the people of palastine are doing something wrong by fighting for the right to freedom,life, diginity and the presuit of happiness. Until the day come when the israelis respect life may b then we can do something for the children.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We should talk to all the major Countries who supply weapons,see if we can negotiate to remove all deadly weapons from the region simultaneously.

Arrange "Boxing Matches" between those who are trying to spread their hatred to others.

Let them do the fighting,and let their average citizens and children watch and enjoy themselves.

Ustun Inan Insurance

• dad
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If it where my children i would flee the land where all the destruction is going on . Im not to proud to flee as long as my kids are safe

• Liz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The way you can really voice your opinion is through a boycott of all brands and companies that have ties to Israel. Money talks...

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-israel.php

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would start with getting the people together and overthrowing their terrorist government. Maybe encourage them to use the millions supplied to them for schools and universities instead of weapons development. Recognize the right of other people to live, not under Islamic rule. Tell the Christians that they can worship without worrying about being attacked after they leave church. That's a start. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7801881.stm

• 1 decade ago

Make Hamas responsible for firing and storing rockets in civilian areas.

And...Hamas should stop firing rockets into kindergartens in Israel (it was only luck that no children were killed in Beersheva this week)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell the US to stop supporting the bloodsucking terrorist nation of Israel and start using their head!

• 1 decade ago

Yes, get Hamas to stop provoking Israel with rocket attacks, operating near civilians, putting missiles near mosques and schools, hiding weapons in humanitarian aid, and denying injured civilians access to Egyptian hospitals. Simple really.

Ah yes, and Hamas can stop abusing their children by indoctrinating them to become suicide bombers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WHdWgES-Uw

Youtube thumbnail

I feel bad for any child. They didn't ask to be in a war. They also didn't ask to be pawns for Hamas goal of destroying all non-Muslims living in Israel.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Get rid of the terrorist group hamas.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.