Will Al Franken win the senate seat for Minnesota.?

Best Answer

It depends. If they finally decide to allow each vote to only count once, he'll lose to Coleman. If they continue with the approach of allowing certain votes for Franken to count twice, it's a toss-up. If they manage to convince the court to allow some Franken votes to count three times, it's over for Coleman.

in case you propose via getting the main votes inspite of each thing the votes are counted......particular, i wish so. isn't Coleman under indictment for some form of fraud? As a US citizen i'm prepared to settle for what the state of Minnesota pronounces because of the fact the merely top tally. Why would not you be? tell me why Franken prevailing could be a reason to insurrection.

I hope not but I am having a hard time figuring out where else a bad comedian would feel so much at home.

It is the people's fault if he wins, just as childish as electing Obama.

God's reporter is totally correct.

Just kidding.

God I hope not, I'm from MN and don't want another laughing stock of a politician for our state.

I would hope not... The last thing this country needs is to have more democrats in power.... It's going to mean the end of things...

Why not? He's just as capable as any other lib that doesn't know what he's talking about...and he's actually pretty funny

This isn't the psychic thread.

fail.

No but he might steal it