Will Al Franken win the senate seat for Minnesota.?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It depends. If they finally decide to allow each vote to only count once, he'll lose to Coleman. If they continue with the approach of allowing certain votes for Franken to count twice, it's a toss-up. If they manage to convince the court to allow some Franken votes to count three times, it's over for Coleman.

• 3 years ago

in case you propose via getting the main votes inspite of each thing the votes are counted......particular, i wish so. isn't Coleman under indictment for some form of fraud? As a US citizen i'm prepared to settle for what the state of Minnesota pronounces because of the fact the merely top tally. Why would not you be? tell me why Franken prevailing could be a reason to insurrection.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I hope not but I am having a hard time figuring out where else a bad comedian would feel so much at home.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is the people's fault if he wins, just as childish as electing Obama.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God's reporter is totally correct.

Just kidding.

• 1 decade ago

God I hope not, I'm from MN and don't want another laughing stock of a politician for our state.

• 1 decade ago

I would hope not... The last thing this country needs is to have more democrats in power.... It's going to mean the end of things...

• 1 decade ago

Why not? He's just as capable as any other lib that doesn't know what he's talking about...and he's actually pretty funny

• 1 decade ago

This isn't the psychic thread.

fail.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No but he might steal it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.