Philipe P asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

MLB baseball 2k8 poll (wii)?

What is your favorite baseball field in mlb 2k8 and why.

Does it show cool things before the game?

Does it do anything special?

BEST ANSWERS WILL BE CHOSEN!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yankee Stadium

• race
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

l. a. Angels of Anaheim - Seattle Mariners Houston Astros - St. Louis Cardinals Oakland Athletics - Seattle Toronto Blue Jays - crimson Sox Atlanta Braves - Giants Milwaukee Brewers - Cubs St. Louis Cardinals - Cubs Chicago Cubs - triumphing Tampa Bay Rays - Yankees Arizona Diamondbacks - Dodgers l. a. Dodgers - Mets San Francisco Giants - Dodgers Cleveland Indians - Twins Seattle Mariners - Angels Florida Marlins - The followers ny Mets - Yankees Washington Nationals - revenue regulations Baltimore Orioles - crimson Sox San Diego Padres - Dodgers Philadelphia Phillies - Santa Claus... Mets Pittsburgh Pirates - those painter caps from the 70's (Braves) Texas Rangers - A's Boston crimson Sox - Yankees Cincinatti Reds -Phillies Colorado Rockies - Dodgers Kansas city Royals - Cardinals Detroit Tigers - Indians Minnesota Twins - Indians Chicago White Sox - Cubs ny Yankees - crimson Sox

• 1 decade ago

to MIA305: It's Angel Stadium. I like Fenway Park Because of the Green Monster and how I know the crowd is rowdy and they get pissed when me and the Yankees beat them.

Edit:

Just for the record, I don't have a Wii so nobody call me gay.

• 1 decade ago

I like playing at the polo grounds. such a fun stadium to play at. and btw I have a wii and i don't care if you guys call me gay, you guys are probably in the closet and ashamed so you call other people gay to feel better about yourselves

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nobody cares about baseball video games in this section, trust me

• 1 decade ago

this inspired me to get a 360

• 1 decade ago

wii is gay and my favorite one is i forgot the name but its where the angels play

• 1 decade ago

U.S. cellular field.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.