Melisa S asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I have a 4 month old puppy is he allowed peanut butter?

He is a terrier mix and 12 lbs, I dont even know what that is!! But i did rescue him.

he is a terrier mix and i heard that you CAN ADD PENUT BUTTER TO A kong ball just didnt know if he could have since he is a puppy!!

Favorite Answer

Peanut butter is great to stuff in a kong or another toy similar to that which you can stuff with food or treats. They seem to love it and will lick at the kong for hours. A little peanut butter is fine, just don't give your dog so much that he gets full and doesn't want to eat his own food. If you have a kong you can also stuff it with pieces of banana, carrots, apple, etc. Don't feed your dog grapes or raisins because they contain a chemical which is poisonous to dogs.

ya but not like " wanna a snack ill give you peanut butter insted of dog food/treats"

ok

good luck!

:S how odd lol.

Why would you feed a dog peanut butter? :S

I give my dog pieces of toast that has peanut butter on but i dont do it specially for him lol just bits off mine lol.

no,all dog aren't' allowed to eat peanut butter everyone knows that.

yup, but not too much at a time. A teaspoon full a day is enough for a puppy. (:

No I wouldn't do it. Brazil nuts are poisonous to dogs, so I just keep my dog from eating any nuts. Try fresh vegetables and some fruit instead.

Peanut butter will give him high cholesterol.

sur it wont hurt if you give him a little! dogs rule

• JenVT

sure- a little bit won't hurt him.

no not at all.it could be poisonous to dogs.