Maybe Texas Tech V. Alabama and Ole Miss V. Utah?

Do you think those would be better games or not.

your opinion only no need for rudeness!

Favorite Answer

I really think Ole Miss would have beat Utah worse that they beat Tech. Miss really came to play today, and I think since they have more speed that Alabama they wouldl have scored more, and Utah would have at most scored as much as they did.

I think Alabama vs Tech would have been a better matchup. This could have been a close game, I think Bama would have found a way to move all day on that Tech defense by running the ball, and I think Tech would be able to move the ball on those short passes like Utah did. In the end, I think Bama would have won because they would be able to eat up the clock once the running game got going.

I did learn this from today though, Bama really missed Andre Smith, and he may have improved his draft stock even more with the way they looked without him.

you do not have a bias yet you imagine they're going to win even as Texas Tech has been astounding all year. Ole omit has been solid do not get me incorrect in reality I hate the SEC yet i like Ole omit, yet i don't think of that Ole omit will win they performed some solid communities not elementary and beat Florida yet LSU is not any solid this year so as that win isn't as stunning because it would want to were in the journey that that they had overwhelmed LSU very last year. They did play Alabama not elementary this year nonetheless Texas Tech beat Texas and Oklahoma state that were both huge wins. i imagine that Texas Tech will win besides the indisputable fact that it truly is going to be an outstanding recreation, like I reported eventhough i will't stand the SEC like maximum persons I do like Ole' omit and that i'm no longer rooting adverse to them I do exactly not imagine they could tug it off.

Utah would have beat TT and Ole Miss too. Meyer really put them on the right path. They are big boy football now. TT and Ole Miss are One Hit Wonders. They wont be back next year.

I think those two games would be much better then the actually ones

Alabama might actually show up for that game.

How about USC against anyone for the college championship?

yeah i think that would have been better