I need a new book(s) to read?

I need another good book to read. I really enjoy Fiction, some SciFi and Romance. Some books I liked:

Twilight- all four

Lurlene McDaniel- Angels Trilogy

Uglies Trilogy + Extras

Harry Potter- 1-4 the most

Chronicles of Narnia- 1-3 the most

Inkheart

Bar Code Rebellion

Peaches + Secret Life of Peaches

Any books that are like those I would like. Thank You!

Oh, and I don't like vampire books, except for Twilight.

Favorite Answer

Terry Goodkind. Wizard's Rule and sequels.

Spellsong Chronicles by L. E. Modesitt. starting with The Soprano Sorceress

John Ringo's Counsel Wars series (There Will be Dragons, Emerald Sea, Against the Tide, and East of the Sun, West of the Moon)

Anne McCaffrey. Dragon Riders of Pern books

Alice Borchardt. Silver Wolf, The Night of the Wolf, and Wolf King

Garth Nix. Sabriel, Lireal, and Abhorsen

Noel-Anne Brennan. Sword of the Land and Blood of the Land

Steven Brust's books about assassins. In order they are Taltos, Yendi, Dragon, Jhereg, Teckla, Phoenix, Athyra, Orca, and Issola. They can be read out of order and make perfect sense, though.

Robin McKinley's books. Any of them are great. Sunshine is about vampires, and is better than Twilight.

Deborah Hale. Wizard's Ward and Destined Queen

Arabian Nights.

Marian Zimmer Bradley.

Andre Norton. Mark of the Cat

Alice Hoffman. Green Angel

Michael Crichton. Any of his books.

Tanya Huff. Summon the Keeper and sequels.

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. Den of Shadows series and her shape shifter series starting with Hawksong

Diana Wynne Jones. Any of her books.

J. K. Rowling. Harry Potter

Morgan Llywelyn. Bard: The Odyssey of the Irish is a wonderful read. If you are interested in Amergin the bard, or anything Irish for that matter, try out this book.

Jennifer Roberson. Chronicles of the Cheysuli

Gregory Maguire. Wicked. He wrote some other books based on fairy tales, like Mirror Mirror.

Robert T. Bakker. Raptor Red

Kate Elliott. Spirit Gate and sequel

Diane Duane. So you Want to be a Wizard and sequels.

Donna Jo Napoli. Sirena and Beast. Check out her other books too

Lisanne Norman. Turning Point and sequels

W. Michael Gear and Kathleen O'Neal Gear. People of the Wolf and sequels.

Erin Hunter. Warriors series

George Orwell. 1984

Any and all of Shakespeare's plays

Doll's House by Henrik Ibsen. It's a play

Ray Bradbury. Fahrenheit 451

Terry Pratchett. Any of Pratchett's books.

Madeleine L'Engle. A Wrinkle in Time and sequels

Tamora Pierce. Immortals series, and all her other books as well.

Philip Pullman. His Dark Materials

Shirley Jackson. The Lottery. It's a short story

Richard Connell. The Most Dangerous Game. Also a short story.

I know it's a long list, but there's bound to be something I mentioned that you'll like.

Some of those are from feminine views, a few could also be a bit "girly woman" to your liking however others will have to be k. I've left each style on and you'll make a decision. Meryll of the Stone (Brian Caswell) Picnic at Hanging Rock (Joan Lindsay) Stranger with my face (Lois Duncan) Playing Beattie Bow (Ruth Parks) My Sister Sif (Ruth Parks) Hitch hikers advisor to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams) Holes (Louis Sachar) Lord of the Rings / The Hobbit Eragorn trilogy Narnia The Golden Compass Interview with a Vampire (Anne Rice) Requiem for a Princess (Ruth M Arthur) Looking for Alibrandi (Melina Marchetta) Angels Gate (Gary Crew) Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants Pelican's Creek (Maureen Pople) The Diary of Anne Frank To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee) The Shiralee (Dárcy Niland) Into the Wild (John Krakauer) Chocolat (Joanne Harris) Harp within the South; Poor Man's Orange; Missus (Trilogy through Ruth Parks) Where the Heart is (Billie Letts) My Place (Sally Morgan) Little Women (Louisa May Alcott) Rebecca (Daphne De Maurier) The three Muskateers (Alexandre Dumas) Anything through the Bronte sisters or Jane Austen Whatever you do don’t run The December Boys (Robert Noonan)

Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson.

The story of Arlene Fleet, who left a dark secret back in Alabama and ran away to Chicago after leaving high school ten years ago. When she left, she made a deal with God-with-a-big-G that she would be an exemplary human being: never lying, fornicating or returning to Alabama as long as God made sure that nobody ever found out what she'd done. But now she's under pressure to return for an important family party, not just from her relatives, but from her boyfriend Burr, too. As he's black, and many of her relatives are racist, Arlene has more than a few things to worry about as she makes the journey home to confront her past

Try Ted Dekker's books like Showdown, Saint, Sinner, The Circle Trilogy & House.

The Morganville Vampires Series

The House of Night Series

these are both vampire novels... i personally love them

If you like the Uglies series, read the Midnighters series. Pure brilliance<3 and it's also by Scott Westerfeld. XD

For romance read Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte) and Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte).

WebLiterature would have the books for free reading:

http://www.webliterature.net

a series of unfortunate events. by lemony snicket.

wicca series by cate tiernan. - trust me these are really great books. you can say they have a similar jacob,edward and bella love triangle.

jessica by bryce courtney.

gossip girl.

the princess diaries.

wel i read books written by sidney sheldon, daniel steel, agatha christie..... i wuld suggest u to read one from sidney sheldon..

hope u'll njoy.....

u should read 3 mistakes of my life and please read the sex portion carefully (page 200 & 201)