Mutual masturbation & soggy biscuit?

Just curious.. My best friend have tried masturbating in front of a group of his guys classmates, and he said it was the best feeling in the world, because he gets to see other guys' packages.. and of course, they were comparable to his! I was thinking of trying that too, but wonder whether it would be... show more Just curious.. My best friend have tried masturbating in front of a group of his guys classmates, and he said it was the best feeling in the world, because he gets to see other guys' packages.. and of course, they were comparable to his!

I was thinking of trying that too, but wonder whether it would be embarassing, becos' I have seen his like a few weeks back whilst we were in the gym lockers together, and he is quite big for his age..

He added that there was some game which he played.. its called soggy biscuit.. sounds fun.. but quite disgusting. Anyone tried it before?

Mind sharing your experiences on the above 2 questions? Thanks.