2 adopted children and now pregnant, should my older kids be at the baby's birth?

My children are 7 & 9 years old, adopted through foster care. I recently found out I was pregnant although I hadn't intended to have bio kids. I'm trying to lessen the insecurities my older kids may feel about the arrival of a bio child and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to have them attend... show more My children are 7 & 9 years old, adopted through foster care. I recently found out I was pregnant although I hadn't intended to have bio kids. I'm trying to lessen the insecurities my older kids may feel about the arrival of a bio child and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea to have them attend the birth. Their first parents have told me they think it's "sick" because the new baby won't be their "real" sibling but I believe they will still be family and I want them to be a part of it. Both kids at this stage have said they would like to be there. However I don't want them to feel forced to watch an event that I didn't shared with them, you know what I mean?

Anyway, ideas and advice are appreciated.
Update: Just wanted to add: They would only be present at the parts they felt comfortable with. I do feel that the messy parts would be too much for their ages, but I'm not sure if they should be excluded solely because they're adopted. Also while I try to respect their first parents do you think I should base... show more Just wanted to add: They would only be present at the parts they felt comfortable with. I do feel that the messy parts would be too much for their ages, but I'm not sure if they should be excluded solely because they're adopted. Also while I try to respect their first parents do you think I should base the decision on what they would like?