Gross pregnancy question......?

Ok first off, im about 21 weeks. About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had sex, and he has never of heard of being gentle and sometimes he gets a little rough. Anyways the next day when i woke up i had this gross string booger like thing in my underwear. it was the size of a really long booger, it wasnt really... show more Ok first off, im about 21 weeks. About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had sex, and he has never of heard of being gentle and sometimes he gets a little rough. Anyways the next day when i woke up i had this gross string booger like thing in my underwear. it was the size of a really long booger, it wasnt really thick, and it was dry and i could bend it like a rubber band and it didnt stink. i know thats so gross. anyways im worried it could have been part of my mucus plug from my boyfriend being to rough he forced some of it loose. also this week im starting to feel the baby but i only feel it way down low by my cervix, and its a lot of pressure, i also feel like i have to pee at least every 30 minutes so i think hes up against my bladder. could it be just discharge, and about the baby movement, could he just be lying low and hitting my cervix everytime he moves?
Update: hahaha i was really smelling it. when your pregnant, having stinky discharge can be very bad.