Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

R Kelly or Mike Vick?

If you had to choose who would be in jail for life?

Update:

So you rather a pedophile run free than a man who allowed some dogs to fight while the would be Vice president hunts? Okay, no wonder why this world is shitty.

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

R kelly.

I don't understand why people seem to be OK with him, when he is a peodophile. Yet, when others are found out as peodophiles, like Gary Glitter, people go mad and beserk. Why does R Kelly get given slack? I've never understood this. He releases a song and it gets to number 1!! (wtf?) If Gary Glitter tried to releas a song the country would go ape---- and politicians would probably get involved to stop it!

Glad someone else has noticed.

• 1 decade ago

Vick fought dogs. Kelly Likes little girls. Id have to say kelly because vick will never fight dogs again - hes learned his lesson. But those little girls better watch out for R kelly

• 1 decade ago

Michael Vick

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

R Kelly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

R Kelly

• Blu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

R Kelly was found innocent and no, i haven't seen the tape. Mike Vick was found guilty, but life would be too harsh. So, i'll say neither.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

R Kelly. He's a pedophile.

• 1 decade ago

Kelly ...mike vick aint do anything serious....people hunt FOR FUN

• 1 decade ago

definitely mike vick

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mike vick. r kelly makes good music. and who the crap is mike vick?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.