What colour clothes best suit a blonde haired, blue eyed, pail skinned girl?

I am blonde with blue eyes and pail, i want more variety of colours in my wardrobe, at the moment the main colour in my wardrobe is black, im unsure of what colours best suit me, ive bin told that pink would suit me but i dont really like pink, i also dont really like brown or green. I would really appreciate you views.

Update:

If it would help to see a picture of me then go onto this... www.bebo.com/emzybo0

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Fifi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

blue of course - light blue though - dark will wash you out too much, as will black. It will naturally bring out the colour in your eyes....

Greys, Greens and tan would look lovely too, however i would stay away from hot colours - red/orange/pink ... as they will make you look even paler.

Also you can just wear white! :o)

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blue of all shades would look really pretty. Try deep, sapphire blues and pale blues. Pink would look good, too, but since you don't like pink. I think pastels of all shades would look nice on you. And grey would also be a nice neutral instead of black.

• 1 decade ago

Well black washes your skin out, so brighten it up with neon skinnies or something. Grays are pretty, and perhaps yellow?

Source(s): My BFF looks like this XD
  • 1 decade ago

Try some blue and purple tones.

They would make your eyes pop! haha

Hope i helpedd!

:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

red

it'll make your hair stand out

• 1 decade ago

dark blue, light blue, multicolor shirts maybe? yellow

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pink. like omg becky everyone knows that! omg!

• 1 decade ago

If you're hot... go nakey. It's for the children.

Source(s): My big thick dingus.
  • 1 decade ago

anything that is light colored

• KJ288
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.