Who likes Twilight (movie or books)?

I just got the first book for Christmas & I haven't started reading it yet. I heard Twilight is soooo good!!!! & little poll here... How many Twilight fans out there!? I bet I will be a fan soon. haha

Come on you Twilight fans gimme a woot! woot!... lol haha, :] :p

Favorite Answer

i am :-) for both. although, i do love the book a little more just because i perceived it a little better than the movie lol

but i definitley fell head over heels for it! have fun reading

They are absolutely amazing! Stephenie Meyer is a genius! I read them in March. I became obsessed from the first page. Normally, in my obsessions, they last about a week. Six months later, I still can't get Edward Cullen off my mind. I am wearing a Twilight shirt right now! I got ALL my friends attached too. I recommend buying New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn NOW. I read three of the books in a week. I read Breaking Dawn in twenty-four hours, and I used to hate reading. The movie is awesome too! There is only one thing I love more (okay, 4 :)) THE BOOKS!!! I can't wait until you are a Twilight fan! I am so happy for you!

I love the books they are amazing. It's a perfect love story, a great book to escape when you're feeling lonely or just plain bored. I have a boyfriend and whenever we fought, I would just read my books. Lol! it's like a fantasy.... the movie was okay.. not as good as the books

I'm on the 4th book :)

i love both the books and the movie.

can't wait till Midnight Sun comes out :) (Edwards perspective of twilight)

and the movie New Moon!!

Huge fan of the books, movie, Edward Cullen, and Robert Pattinson!! <3

Twilight, Twilight, Twilight...

Thats all you hear about anymore!

Its a little obsessive, if you ask me.

I read the first book. And it is a good book. But to be so obsessed over it...Its just a book!

I also think the movie is great. Its really awesome to watch lol.

But not THAT obsessive!

Im sure you'll enjoy it lol.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Biggest Twilight fan right over here!!!!!!!!! Read it, i tell you, and read it FAST. You will love the book. It's better than the movie, but i LOVE the movie too, cause they added some stuff that made it funnier.

p.s. I <333 James... u will find out who he is...

I enjoyed all 4 of the books, but ... I thought the movie could have been better. I guess I still enjoyed the movie as much as I enjoyed the books.

I love the books.

Hate the fans. At least, the fans who are annoying and ask the same questions over and over. They are easy questions that can be answered by looking on various fan-sites and re-reading the books.

Luckily, I am not one of those fans.

xxx GG

In the beggining its a little boring but in the middle it gets soooooooooooooooo good and in new moon its kinda boring to because they took out Edward Cullen (main character's love)

im a huge twilight fan

the book is better than the movie though.