My girlfriend is 14 and her mom found out we had sex.?

Ok so, my girlfriend is 14, me and her have been together for close to 2 years. I really love this girl and i care about her alot, and she really does love me(and for you that will say she doesn't believe me she does shes very mature for her age) Every time we had sex we used a condom, and we were both... show more Ok so, my girlfriend is 14, me and her have been together for close to 2 years. I really love this girl and i care about her alot, and she really does love me(and for you that will say she doesn't believe me she does shes very mature for her age) Every time we had sex we used a condom, and we were both virgins.I been trying to get her to talk to her mom or my mom about birth control. She was to afraid but i almost got her to talk to my mom. I never pressured her into sex, the decision was entirely hers and respected every choice she made. She has as much say in anything we did as i did, and i never made her do anything she didn't' want to. She told her mom we had sex, and her mom freaked out. My girlfriend was crying and her mom wouldn't' let her talk to me. Her mom is coming over to talk to me and my parents, but i want her to know that i really do love her daughter and that i'm not just using her because that's what her mom thinks. If my girlfriend wouldn't have wanted sex i would have been completely fine with her decision but me and her both knew the consequences and we were ready for the responsibility. I'm afraid her mom is going to break us up, we really love each other and i don't want to lose her, what should we do?
Update: I'm not over age 18 so i don't think i have to worry about rape do i?
Update 2: i started dateing her a few days after she turned 13 shes almost 15 now.
i'm 17(gasp i know such a huge age difference make a big deal out of it) but we love each other and no one can say we don't because they dont' know us
Update 3: Also yes my parents do know about this, i told them and they arent mad at me or her and they dont' think differently of us. They beleive its' natural and all they wish is that my girlfriend would have told my parents instead of her mom so we coudl get birth control and be safe but continue our relationship
Update 4: And yes i understand her mom has a right to be mad but i truley think her mom shouldnt' be trying to prevent it and should try to make it more safe because truthfully it can happen even if her mom won't let her see me.