Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Fable 2 glitch HELP!?

Ok I have this glitch on fable 2 where i cant run and i cant teleport. whenever i try to fast travel it says that i cant fast travel until the screen has ended. I talked 2 a guy in the temple of light that then dispeared. Please help I cant even run or pull out my weapons. I also tryed going 2 a region but that didnt work.

• DLV
    Best Answer

you just did a gamebreaking glitch. start a new game if you ever want to proceed. same thing happened to me. go search the internet for a list of glitches so that you can avoid them. The glitch you did is one of two gamebreaking glitches that forces people to restart the game.

They fastened that glitch, yet once you have a 2nd controller and make a mercenary and supply all gold and exp to you and unlearn each and all the mercenaries skills and stop your considerable guy gets the exp while the mercenary leaves.

• ?

try going to one of those weapons vender guys or steal some stuff