How do I make my downloaded images from google into a slide show screensaver?

I went onto google and downloaded some images of the Jonas Brothers and I can't figure out how to make them into a slide show for my screensaver.

Can you help me?!

Favorite Answer

just right click on your desktop. than select my slide show Screen saver and choose settings there you can set your images folder.

That's easy. Just minimize everything your doing and right click on your desktop wallpaper. Then select properties. Then after select screensaver. Then click on what screensaver you want and select "my pictures slideshow" then after that click ok.

Make sure you save all of the pictures to your computer, and then you go to personalized on your computer. After wards go to the section on your computer that you change your screen saver with and you go to photos and make sure you change the setting to photos and you change it. Hope that helps!!