Simple, cheap prom dresses?!?

I'm looking for a simple prom dress which doesn't cost much but I can only seem to find dresses which are elaborate =/

I'd prefer a simple, wrap around dress made of silk or satin or something and only goes down to the knees

Does anybody know of stores or websites which might have them?

Also only in the UK preferably :)

Favorite Answer

Try borrowing it from someone. You'll never wear it again. I wouldn't buy a dress like this without trying it on. Also try resale stores, locally. No one will know, it's cheap and you'll look beautiful!!!!

If you live in the uk British Home Stores do a budget Bridal range including Maid of honour or bridesmaid style dresses that would suit a Prom. Failing that an upmarket charity shop may be helpful if you like vintage styles.

Have Fun at the Prom.

• Lola

Forever 21

http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/shop/products/sku.ph...

this one from quiz is satin and comes in three different colours. the price isnt too bad either. normally you'd pay something like £60 for a decent dress but the ones from quiz are actually extremely good quality!

http://debenhams.guided.atomz.com/?all=u1&i=1&q=dr...

or you could try debenhams - some of their dresses arent that badly prices plus there's a sale on right now lol.

you might want to try:

topshop.

new look.

river island.

primark.

jane norman.

h&m.

dorothy perkins.

hope this helps (:

Get it made by a tailor, that way you can get exactly what you want and it usually works out cheaper than buying one. Plus it guarantees that no one will have the same dress as you!

jcpenney

i know, not the coolest store or whatever. but i've found all my nice dresses for dances there. sometimes you have to search for awhile, but all the dresses i've found there have been only $20-30.

if you want to keep the dresses cheap and still a lil glamorous or designer then go to TK Maxx and have a rumage

also bay, west one, jr fashions, etc

www.debshops.com would be a place to look

but I love deb I don't think they are to expensive and they have great choices! Hope it helped!

www.boohoo.com I think that's cheap :D

New Look.

H&M

Primark

(:

hope it's helped xD

tk maxx

bay trading

h&m

boohoo.com