What are cute hair styles?

Besides straightening my hair and leaving it down curly/wavy natural what other ways could I do my hair? if it could be quick cause I only have a little bit of time before school. I usually pull it back in a bun with a elastic hairband. Something casual but still cute and manageable.

Oh & by the way I don't have bangs. :[

Favorite Answer

it all depends on your face n wat hairstyle suits it. some cute styles rounded faces are a short n straight look....or a really cute bob. for narrow faces u have cute styles lik the traditional way halle berry used to cut it...small flips...or lots of curls that reach just above the shoulder. then u have ur rhianna cut or ur long straight hair thats jus above the shoulder. for oval faces u have the bangs. ne style wit bangs looks good with this sort of shape.

If you have bangs, maybe you can do a poof and clip it on the back with a bobby pin. After that you can have your hair in a ponytail or just let it down.

Another cute styl is to french braid your hair or just a normal braid. If you don't know how to, there's a lot of tutorials on Youtube. Hope I helped.

Source(s): Me!(:

something simple and cute would be a nice bun with a feathered bang

if you have bangs you should straighten them. and curl the rest of your hair. i promise it will look cute

a pony tail and curl it