Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Will Stuart Smalley (a.k.a. Al Franken) win the Minnesota senate seat fair and square?

If Franken ends up winning, is it finally time for a revolution?

Favorite Answer

Lord , I can't stand that lizard - I sure hope not. To answer your second question : Revolution would be a bit extreme over a bonehead like A.F. His ship already has a hole in it , so let him sink himself.

• gagen

Holy Hell! No way! what's it with Minnesota? they have one in all those alluring state, extreme high quality human beings, yet seem to locate the dumbest applicants to run for workplace. I enjoyed Jesse Ventura… while he grow to be a WWF wrestler (he did exceedingly reliable in Predator too) yet to vote him as Governor? Come on! Al Franken is humorous…a million% of the time. something of the time, he's ranting and raving approximately some silly nonsense that he whipped up after eating his koo-koo juice. A U.S. Senate seat is a procedures too important of a activity to acquire to a crackpot like Al Franken.

If you mean by having the most votes after all the votes are counted......Yes, I hope so. Isn't Coleman under indictment for some kind of fraud? As a US citizen I'm willing to accept what the state of Minnesota declares as the final tally. Why wouldn't you be? Tell me why Franken winning would be a reason to revolt.

Oh yeah, let's have a revolution because one single senate election went the way we didn't want. Great idea. 8^)

It looks like Franken -will- win. Fair and square. Do you believe people should be allowed to choose their senators? Or should -you- get to pick 'em all?

Hope so .

After 8 very long years of Republican rule (which has almost put this country in a state of revolution ) It is good to read some possible good news .

My answer is;

Revolution for who? The 75% of American people who have said enough to bullSiht as usual? Yes!

This is the state that elected Jesse "The Body" Ventura for their governor.

All this concern about a voters rights group when a neo-con who swore to deliver OHIO in 2004 to Bush (that's Election Fraud folks!) is a good and respectful Guy?

PS.

Voter Fraud vs Election Fraud is like comparing . . . .

Jay Walking to Hit and Run

get a grip people!

I hope my answer enlightens people to Truth.

Source(s): ol white biker

I think there is something not right in that election at one point Coleman was ahead over 700 votes then it slowly went down until Franken was in the lead just goes to show you what ACORN and Soros can do in an election.

Franken was all but tearing down walls of churches and digging in every ACORN workers car trunks for votes.

Just like the Dem`s say let every vote count those that are real and those that are fictional characters and make them up as you go.

No. If there wasn't a revolution in 2000, there sure isn't going to be one over this.

• Dems don't like to win close elections fairly. Just look at the Washington State 2004 election for a guide. They followed the playbook from the movie "Black Sheep" to perfection.

You mean AFTER the Republicans deprive their state of Senate representation for 7 months while they try and sue their way into office?

Yes.