vic asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 1 decade ago

what are the 4 best programs to help poverty victims? example: save the children?

what are the 4 best programs to help poverty victims? example: save the children

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A victim of poverty?? Like poverty attacked someone and mugged them? Like poverty doesn't usually result from the actions of the impoverished? Like "yesterday i was feeling okay, then today I came down with a bad case of poverty?" Sorry... i just can't answer your question with your assumption that poverty actively victimizes.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

dazzling question: probably the mummy could pay, if she has a activity and can save it together as elevating the toddler. (right this is yet another sturdy question) Who could pay if we don't desire the male underage sufferer to pay and the mummy isn't working. the mummy could be in penitentiary, or below abode arrests,or won't be working (a minimum of no longer for a together as) and if so how can she pay? could Medicaid and the Social service classes pay. that's what i think of could take place if that regulation grow to get replaced. i assume if so the taxpayers get hit back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.