Pregnant, only 4 weeks 2 go, boyfriend hasnt been back since November?

Im 22 and due to give birth in 4 weeks and the babys father who was my boyfriend works down in Watford and I live in Manchester. He was living with me, but went to work down there 2 get money which I suggested he did at his mums friends restaurant a she couldnt get a job up here. The relationship fell apart at... show more Im 22 and due to give birth in 4 weeks and the babys father who was my boyfriend works down in Watford and I live in Manchester. He was living with me, but went to work down there 2 get money which I suggested he did at his mums friends restaurant a she couldnt get a job up here.
The relationship fell apart at the end of november, I wasnt been very nice 2 him, I was scared about the pregnancy and the birth and I missed him when he was away and felt alone and empty, my hormones are everywhere, and it all scared me and I took it out on him and I knew I shouldnt of and I relaised I had 2 stop this. So I tried 2 sort it out with and wanted 2 explain how I had been feeling, but he wouldnt have any of it. I begged him 2 come home 2 speak 2 me but he wouldnt. When I did speak 2 him on the phone he always sound mad and angry but also mad ea point 2 me about him texting this girl which he had a past with and was txting her a lot. The stress got 2 much for me and I was admitted 2 hospital as I started getting pains, but im ok now, but I also broke down in hospital. While I was in hospital he came up 2 manchester 2 pick his stuff up from my house and my parents told him that I had broke downa nd was not good at all, but he showed no reaction and didnt attempt 2 come 2 the hospital 2 see how I was. When I got out the hospital a few days alter I phoned him so he knew, and he said he was gutted he didnt see me when he came up 2 manchester, but I thought why didnt you come to the hospital then..but didnt say this 2 him. Anyway I then didnt speak 2 him until xmas day night,which he phoned me, as I was going 2 wait 2 speak to him until new year as he kept sayin 2 me he wnated his space. He seemed upset that I hadnt rang him, but he made a point that the girl he told me he was texting was phoning him while he wa son the phone to me and he told me- sarah keeps ringing, im sure she thinks we are married. An it just upsets me, why he has to tell me it. He said there jsut friends but I know they text loads. I didnt speak 2 him then until my birthday 27th Dec where he was txtin me and said he wanted me him and the baby 2 be a family and was aving up 4 us 2 be all be togehter..but then I didnt here out of him so rang him the next day and he just seemed funny again with me etc. I dnt get any phone calls off him, just the one on xmas day..I couldnt take it any more so i texted him sayin i cant take it Ive had enough etc Im walking away, but I love him so much and I dont want it like this it hurts but I feel like my head is being messed with and I dnt know what to think...he thinks he can jsut turn up 2 when i go into labour and be there, but after I sent that msg being a bit harsh, it said the truth 2 be honest though, that he hadnt bee 2 see me not asked bout the baby, never conatcts me eithers, no support from him etc but tis coz I am so hrt, he said that msg jsut proved 2 me why I shouldnt get back with you etc and said happy new year and put the phone down, he is 19, but he has always acted quite mature until this point. What do I do or do any of you suggest? I really cant let go of him though but dont what 2 do or think and I cry eevry day and feel so lost and hurt and im so scared, Im going 2 see a councillor but havent been yet, but why is he doing this?