Miz D
Miz D asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

Do these country singers use their real names?

I think Shania Twain is a "stage name" but I don't know her real name.

Are these their real names that were on their birth certificates?

George Strait

Dolly Parton

Taylor Swift

Toby Keith

Getchen Wilson

Please tell me if you know if you have the true story or have any other names to add to my list.

Favorite Answer

Shania Twain is a stage name, and I know that Toby Keith's real name is Toby Keith Coval.All the others are their real names.

Source(s): www.wikipedia.com

Country Singers Real Names

• Elle

You already got the story on Shania's name, but other than that those are all their real names. The only thing is Toby Keith uses his first and middle name. Last name is Covel. But still, technically his legal name :).

Shania's name was legally changed from Eileen Twain. Other than that, I think the rest of them are all their legal names. I know that Gretchen's is.

You already have been given the tale on Shania's call, yet different than that those are all their genuine names. the only undertaking is Toby Keith makes use of his first and center call. final call is Covel. yet nonetheless, technically his felony call :).

• MI

Dolly Parton and George Strait are using their real names. Dolly's name is probably the only real think about her besides her sparkling personality and great voice.

taytor swifts