jcL asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 decade ago

Do apricot seeds really help in fighting cancer?

It is spread around the web that apricot seeds and vitamin B17 help in fighting cancer. Do you think its just a myth or do you think it really helps?

• John
    Favorite Answer

Well, for starters; there is no documented scientific evidence that this product has ever worked for any cancer patients. Studies that have been conducted indicate that it doesn't have any adverse effect on tumours and they in fact continue to grow.

Raw apricot seeds, Laetrile, Amygdalin Vitamin B-17!! Well let us just call it by what it really is and that is Cyanide! As there is no such thing as vitamin B-17, it is just a friendly name for Cyanide, as I'm sure people would more easily take a vitamin, as opposed to Cyanide.

However, I believe that there was one case that claimed success with this treatment. but as with many of these quack remedies it was not scientifically monitored or fully documented. Consider the many thousands of people that are treated and saved using proven medicine and treatment, I guess you need to ask yourself are you "feeling lucky" to eat Apricot kernels (Cyanide) on the chance that it may cure and that you may be the second successful case?

Sorry to say there are all too many claims floating around of such miraculous undocumented or scientifically verifiable treatments, which prey on those in need the most!

So, if the Cyanide doesn't kill you, then the untreated cancer probably will!

Source(s): Cancer Survivor
    • MARVIN D5 years agoReport

VERY NICE ARTICLE ABOUT "CYANIDE' NOT working to cure cancer. SO, JUST WHAT IS CHEMO BUT DEADLY POISON. WHICH IS WORSE? I SMELL A DEAD FISH IN THAT ARTICLE ABOUT "CYANIDE" WHO IS HE AND HOW MUCH WAS HE PAID TO "PLANT" THAT ARTICLE?

Apricot Seeds Cancer Cure

well I hate to tell you all, but my dad was 100% cured from apricot kernels with no other treatment. He had stage 4 pancreatic cancer that had also spread to his spleen and his liver. He was given weeks to live. He has now been cancer free for 6 years. I also personally know someone else that used the kernels that was also completely cured. There had been NO studies done whether this cures cancer or not. It was NEver tested. Doctors will never say that these inexpensive kernels cure cancer, because look how much money they are making on THEIR expensive POISON.. chemotherapy is poison!!! can you imagine how much money doctors, pharmacys, would lose if we didnt all blindly follow like cattle and fill our bodies with radiation and their poison???Lastly, I am taking apricot seeds right now for the same reason..Dont buy into everything you hear... People have their own agenda, and I promise you YOUR health is NOT one of them. Are you guys seriously going to trust the fda with the garbage they pass as food here in the US? Research it guys.. this use to be a valid treatment for cancer, it doesnt make enough money though.. I have done my research, I am going to be cured naturally..

• penny

Apricot Seeds From God

This myth started in the 60's I believe our friends down South of the Border even started clinics to allure the Norte America-no down there and get there money on useless apricot seed dust for treatment.

Than is was the bark of a certain pine tree that grew on the mountains in the Pacific Northwest. Next year it might be something else.

Like many herbs, vitamins and other products, there has been nothing proven to say that apricot seeds (do you mean kernels?) fight cancer. Look at all the research that has been released recently saying that many old wives remedies have been proved to be useless.

Your best way to fight cancer is to live healthily, eat healthily and exercise when you can - see www.after-cancer-com for up-to-date info re diet, news etc.

Verite R

Source(s): www.after-cancer.com
  • lo_mcg

NO.

There is no such vitamin as B!&; it was invented by the makers of laetrile - a commercial preparation of apricot seeds, to give their bogus product respectability.

Unlike other 'alternative' medicines, this one has actually been tested, a number of times. And it has been found to be completely ineffective.

Sadly, that fact doesn't matter to the type of person who is happy to make money from the desperation and misery of vulnerable people, so this scam continues to run and run.

As well as being inexpensive, apricot seeds/laetrile/B17 is also dangerous, as it contains cyanide.

For the facts on this issue, read this article:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/...

This secret set the medical world on fire!

A 102 year old doctor exposes the myths regarding the real cause of diseases...

And shows you a simple thing you can do right now in your home...that will bulletproof you against life-debilitating illnesses: including heart attack, Cancer, Diabetes, Alzheimer's and MORE...

Click Here Before The Video Gets Taken Down - http://reversediseasetoday.info/Big-Secrets-x76s.h...

If Big Pharma gets wind of this, they'll send their lawyers to try to take down the site.

This simple thing doesn't cost you a single cent, and it will destroy Big Pharma's business of selling drugs.

Click Here Before Big Pharma Ban This Video - http://reversediseasetoday.info/Big-Secrets-x76s.h...

God Bless,

Ken

P/s: More than 20,392 people have already watched the video...and I'm receiving tens of emails everyday telling me how they are reversing their chronic conditions...in less than 72 hours!

Source(s): Diseaseless: The Quick and Simple Solution To Feel Young Again - http://reversediseasetoday.info/Big-Secrets-x76s.h...

Hi,

Many seeds are toxic, I won't be the first to try this!

I think in 10 years they will have many documented cases of cancer cured by a method currently in use. I have seen two friends cured. But until the FDA approved this method, it would be illegal to say this or that can cure cancer.

I would recommend this same product to cure diabetes - it helped a friend reduce his medication to almost nothing, and he is doing much better after 2 months.

I hope that the will start testing this product for cancer soon, there seems to be great potential for it's use as a cancer treatment.

Forget anything you have ever been told about Diabetes. And get this - it has nothing to do with insulin, exercise, diet or anything else you've heard in the past. It's all based on latest breakthrough research that Big Pharma is going Stir Crazy to hide from you. Visit here : https://tinyurl.im/aH1uw to find out what all the fuss is about.