I dont know what to do or think anymore!! any advice?

Me and my bf were together for 4 months. It was great at first but got kinda rocky. Just small things added together that created tension and distance. He broke up with me but i was unhappy with him so i kinda wanted it too. After we broke up we would talk online occasionaly and i would see him at school cuz we... show more Me and my bf were together for 4 months. It was great at first but got kinda rocky. Just small things added together that created tension and distance. He broke up with me but i was unhappy with him so i kinda wanted it too. After we broke up we would talk online occasionaly and i would see him at school cuz we have same friends. After a month he said he missed me and was thinking about working things out. We met up and pretty much just hooked up. Afterwards he said that we shouldnt have done what we done under these conditions( as in we both liking each other). and he said he was still confused about our relationship n doesnt know what he wants. I was fed up and blocked him online and told him i was hurt and felt like he was messing with my head. He said he would neevr want to hurt me and that he still is thinking about gettin back with me but is still confused. I basically told him to not talk to me. Its been a whole MONTH now we havent talked and i still have him blocked online. I saw him a few times with friends but we both dont talk to each other. I personaly am not over him and i dont know what to do or think? Does he still like me? what is going on? home come he doesnt talk to me in person? I want him back soo bad but he hasnt called or texted me or NOTHINg and i dont want to be the first one to say anything since he did break up with me! i miss him soo much! what do i do??? what is going on in his mind?
8 answers 8