How can I live my life better and leave the past behind?

1.) Now I weigh 200 pounds, I need to be 145 for a normal BMI . . . Do you think I can do it? What do you think must I do? 2.) I am a person with OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE disorder, and I always thought that I have killed a lot of people or hurt them by contamination, bumping them, or slamming them or, hit them while... show more 1.) Now I weigh 200 pounds, I need to be 145 for a normal BMI . . . Do you think I can do it? What do you think must I do?

2.) I am a person with OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE disorder, and I always thought that I have killed a lot of people or hurt them by contamination, bumping them, or slamming them or, hit them while walking or driving... How can I move on and leave the past behind?

3.) I need to have a positive and happy life... but what hinders me are my worries, fears, and everything like, is it ok if I leave everything behind so I can move forward? My past and my worries and paranoia is killing me . . . How can I have an optimistic life that moves forward?

HELP ME FIND WAYS TO REFLECT OR TO DO SOMETHING TO BE BETTER FOR 60 DAYS . . . Thank you so much! And if you can share an inspiring quotation here, that would be much appreciated! Good day!