Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

OKAY!!i dont want race stereotypes,i want ACTUAL stereotyes!!?

eg

rouge-bad boy. often a love intrest of one chacter

Slut-dont need to explain...

get teh idea?

Update:

im teh over achiver!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Jock- usually football quarterback, highly popular.

The Musician- Often quiet, highly dedicated, uninterested with popularity but usually admired for his talent.

The Bully- Large, intimidating, usually a guy.

The Bookworm- often unpopular or not interested in popularity, highly intelligent, usually goes to Yale.

The Nice Guy- popular, but kind to everyone.

The Rebel/Punk/Bad Boy- has a reputation; ditches school often; sometimes highly intelligent and has another side discovered by girl who falls in love with him.

The Cheerleader- Mean Girls- type mean; popular, puts down other girls, captain of squad.

The Gossip- knows all the gossip there is.

The Rebellious Princess- Either is a princess or rich, but despises all the perks that come with it; wants to be normal, despises balls and such.

The Overachiever- Usually a girl, loves reading, usually falls for the bad boy.

The Good Girl- teacher's pet, aghast at breaking the rules, volunteers often, high grades, other parents compare children to her. Often also The Overachiever.

The Tomboy- one of the guys, falls for guy she plays soccer with but he's too busy with another girl, usually a cheerleader.

That's all I can think of. Hope it helps!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

emos

goths

punks

skaters

hippies

bogans

losers

nerds/geeks

jocks

lads

barbies

cheerleaders

muso's

help me now?

ttp://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuxLftVDw_CzsXd3.fGCAAbg5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=200 9 0 101204538AAw5iU7

please

just delete spaces in url

XD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.