Why is nothing being done to stop the violence in Dearborn Michigan?

Why do the authorities do nothing to stop these terrorists from running amok in American streets?

• dad
    Favorite Answer

Are they ? What are they doing ? I think im like 4 or 5 miles away and haven't herd a thing whats up ? Im not in dearborn and most likely if there is anything going on it will stay in dearborn . Im sure if there are terrorist they will not come into the greater detroit area because everyone packs here and no one takes crap from any outsiders

because they made dearborn. they own all the businesses and pay the majority of the taxes to make dearborn what it is today. the mayor told the police to let them do what they want. the mayor likes the arabs and hates the blacks just like the last mayor michael a. guido. if you dont believe me tell me that last time u seen an arab get pulled over for doing nothing, i see on an average of 5 black males getting pulled over in dearborn for no reason everyday.

What's a Dearborn?

Because Dearborn is a Muslim sovereign nation.. or about to be.

I say let them succeed from the union.