Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 1 decade ago

What is the United Nations security council doing to help the people of Myanmar (formerly Burma)?

Myanmar Burma It Can't Wait by Tila Tequila

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK8inPfHg_0

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

• Clo !
    Favorite Answer

According to the article I just read (I will post the link below) the military has seized a shipment with medicines and food that was being provided by the United Nations. It is horrible what people are going through ! So far, the military of Myanmar has allowed organizations like 'Save the children' or " Doctors without borders" to enter the country and help the most needed. Unreal !!

well it is the UN so I will take an educated guess and say nothing

but the ACLJ and a few other organizations have stepped up to advocate for Burma and its people though just shut down time and time again - :(

nothing. genocide's ok if you've greased the right palms.

(please note my sarcasm)

The UN is a waste of every resource known to mankind. and the world court can suck my *** till my head caves in right along with the UN. useless twits.

no much. i think they are moe concerned about the african countries at this moment . places like somalia , zaire , etc. get more aid than the others.

IT NEEDS TO DO NOTHING. LET THE COUNTRY FEND FOR ITSELF.