Do they ever show maris on Frasier?

Is maris every shown on the tv show fraiser?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Maris was never shown.

They had intended Maris to appear in later episodes. After a time, however, they realized it would be impossible to cast an actress to match Maris' description after they had built her up with such unusual characteristics.

She has abnormally rigid vertebrae, slightly webbed fingers and an underbite. Her skin has no pigmentation. She is too light to activate a whoopie cushion or leave footprints in the snow. She cannot ride a horse because her quadriceps are so tight she cannot straddle anything larger than a border collie.

• shake
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Maris Frasier

• 5 years ago

Only a brief silhouette while Frasier, Roz, and Martin were hiding in the shower when Frasier was asked to speak on a cruise ship.

• guyden
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Maris Crane

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Maris Crane is a fictional character on the American television sitcom Frasier. She is introduced as Niles Crane's first wife, although they divorce later in the series. She is considered "the doyenne of the Seattle elite". Though often discussed on the show, she is neither seen nor heard (except for one instance, when she was completely covered in bandages and silent.)

• Andrea
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/7bK2q

Nope, not once. They could never find a single person the fit the description XD REALLY thin and REALLY pale, but I'm pretty sure that's all they've described her as. I watch it every night :P

• 1 decade ago

No...just like Norm's wife, Vera, on Cheers, she was often mentioned and described, but never seen.

• DanN
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't think so.

I have watched that show many times, and have heard her mentioned in several episodes, but she is nowhere to be seen.

• 1 decade ago

"Maris Crane is Niles Crane's wife for the early seasons of the show. Immensely spoiled, dominating and neurotic, she does not appear on the show but is frequently referenced. She is arguably the most notable of the show's many unseen characters."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_characters_on_F...

• 4 years ago

Frasier Episodes Wiki

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.