What should I name this character?

Please don't tell me to wait until I finish writing, I am super anal retentive over names. Okay, so this girl isn't very important in the main story but she's important to my main character's back story. her original name was Cecilia but to be quite frank I hate that name and would like to change... show more Please don't tell me to wait until I finish writing, I am super anal retentive over names.
Okay, so this girl isn't very important in the main story but she's important to my main character's back story. her original name was Cecilia but to be quite frank I hate that name and would like to change it. Also it feels a bit off.
The back story: Basically C and my main character Lily are both witches being trained in the horrible school that trains witches from birth to be bloodthirsty killers. C is unusually sweet and good natured for such an evil place and she and Lily become friends. They are both seven. Lily has never said a word in her life, but C sees something in her and talks to her anyway. They become very close. Lily is a very talented witch. The Master of the school sees her potential but sees her eternal silence as an act of defiance, which it is, and feels that until her act of defiance is crushed that she cannot reach her full potential. So he sets out to make her speak. Basically he tortures C until Lily will speak. Lily gets angry, yells "Stop it!" And accidentally causes an explosion of magic. C is killed.
What she looks like: Very small, her head is slightly too large for her tiny body. Large, light violet eyes, fair skin, rosy cheeks, golden curls that spill over her shoudlers. Basically she's a cute and sweet looking kid, kind of angelic
Her name: I want it to be something pretty. Nothing too entirely modern of trendy. nothign like Brittney or Ashely. Her name is the title of a chapter so i want it to be something that sounds nice by itself-if that makes any sense at all :)
Thanks and sorry for this whole long back story
Update: Oh, it cannot be: Lily, Holly, Sarah, Scarlett, Elizabeth, or Victoria. Those names are already taken. But otherwise you have free reign :)