Do you like Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black in twilight?

I SURE DO!! In the next movie "New Moon", they want to replace Taylor Lautner with another actor! If you love him as much as I do, will you sign this petition to keep him as Jacob Black?

http://www.petitiononline.com/Taylor17/

Question: Why do you want to keep Taylor Lautner in the movie?

I agree. He's a really good actor.

Sign the petition? :)

I dont think they know who they're replacing him with yet. They said if he doesnt bulk up they want to get another actor :(

AHHH!!! The guy they want to replace taylor with is HORRIBLE! No no no no! they cant replace him! Eeew!!!! NO! they HAVE to keep taylor. If they replace Taylor then im not seing the movie. They absolutely have to keep taylor!

Favorite Answer

I seriously do agree with you that Taylor SHOULD play Jacob in New Moon. He is incredibly dedicated for one. I mean, the guy has put on 19 pounds of pure muscle in a few months and promises ten more by the time shooting starts. He has charisma, a likable personality, he's cute in a Jacob kind of way, he obviously loves the fans and feels grateful, and most of all, HE LOVES WHAT HE IS DOING. He loves playing Jacob Black! So why take that away from him? Just because he is a bit shorter than what he should be. The movie does not need to be EXACTLY like the book. Height has never truly mattered.

Michael Copon, even though they have not yet made a decision, posted things online about how he was the next Jacob Black and how Taylor Lautner did not play Jacob Black well enough in his opinion. Michael said he thought he could play Jacob better than Taylor! He is an arrogant idiot who no one likes and does not look at all like how I thought Jacob should look. Maybe he has the height and the strength, but nothing else.

Of course I do!

He's a great actor and exactly how I'd imagine Jacob Black as!

I'll sign the petition. :)

Source(s): Wow, I can't believe the petition already has over 9000 signatures. Amazing.

Definitely Taylor! They can't just change him when he plays the part so perfectly! Here's the link to the guy they are possibly replacing Taylor with, if you ask me there's no comparison whatsoever! =]

http://www.oceanup.com/2008/12/michael-copon-im-al...

• Lilly

At first I was a little disappointed with the casting choice. But he grew on me and when I saw him in the movie I was flooded with relief. I was so nervous that he was going to screw Jacob up, paranoid. But Taylor really came through for me. He plays the role so well. It was such a pleasant surprise. I'm rooting for him : )

No. He may be a good actor, but he truly doesn't fit the part. He's supposed to look old for his age, and just get bigger and older looking as the story continues. I just can't picture that little boy being the 6'7" tall werewolf from Eclipse.

I'm answering for my friend Des (and this is her talking not me): "Taylor Lautner is freaking hot! Why would anyone want to replace him???"

Source(s): My friend Destiny

I think they should keep him in the movies, he did a great job in the first one, and I as I read the other books. I could see him as Jacob, nobody else.

Source(s): my brain.

they cant just change who plays Jacob.

especially just because hes not "big enough" thats rediculous

rob pattinson doesnt sparkle, but they still keep him!

they better keep taylor as jacob.

hes exactly what I pictured Jacob to be

At first I didnt like him.

Now I do!!

Hes grown on me now :)

I mean its not fair on him either, why cast him in the first place?

They must have known he was going to be a little small for the second book and so on...what was the point in THAT!

Like Twilight?

Read my quesion thing...

its long but, i would like to hear your opinion on it :)

(its the second-to-ast quesiton i asked on my page)

x

hes an amazing actor. i signed the petition.