Can bran muffins lengthen my life expectancy?

I'd love to add a couple more years to my life... could bran muffins be the key?

Favorite Answer

Yup....A pint,of Bran Muffin juice per day,will put a spit-shine on the grastro-intestinal track and have you up and running,for 100 years...(mostly for the toilet)...

Healthy eating and exercise. No Smoking.

I don't particular think Bran Muffin alone would do it.

Happy New Year.

Exercise is a key component of longevity. Bran muffins are a key component to necessitate exercise in evacuation drills.

• Poppy

I am going to live 30 more years and I never eat muffins. I am 63. Poppy

• Kayla

As you mentioned it has increased because of: Vaccines: To elaborate a little more on your point this means better health care. Knowledge: To elaborate a little more on your point this means higher standards of education world-wide. Other examples include: Better parental care: Parents which take better care of their children. Better nutrition: New Scientific studies are showing us what and what not is good to eat. Advancements in health in general: This means that a disease can be detected earlier, and therefor also treated earlier. I know that you only asked for one, but I gave you several so you can choose which on is more suitable for you.

Since I don't do the healthy food route, I wouldn't know. But for longer life expediency, try castor oil. Now that will help you live longer. I am 58 years old and I feel like 57. I should know.

i ate a bran muffin once when i was 16. now, i am 94. just remember, a dab will do ya.

Yes, of course. Mostly from the extra exercise you get running to the john for round 2.

YES -- in fact, if you eat a bran muffin everyday for 100 years, you'll live to be 100 years old!

True fact.

• RT 66

If you get carried away with them, you will wish that life would end and be looking for a solution to that huge blockage in your gut from all that fiber building up beyond the capacity of the intestinal walls elasticity... also known as busting a gut.