Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL/SURVEY: Which Korea would you rather visit: North Korea or South Korea? :)?

Personally, I'd much rather visit North Korea, because it seems so intriguing and mysterious...I'd also like to see what life under Stalinism is really like, and of course the military parades and mass games seem amazing there!

Obviously South Korea is far more developed, but so is where I live (the US).

What would you choose? ))

PLEASE STAR THIS QUESTION!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've been to both, well, was only able to step a few feet in North Korea with LOTS of scary guards watching. We couldn't touch a thing or say a word or we could have gotten arrested. My cousin was stationed there and I went with some other cousins for a month to visit. That was many years ago and I know someone else who went recently who said is is very Americanized now. When I went, I stood out with my light hair and skin, not an American in sight. Not many spoke English back then and I only knew a few words and phrases. I even had to pee in a hole in the ground! Parts of it was just breathtaking! LOTS of great shopping! The food was not good! I bet North Korea has better food! But will we ever know?

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

South

• 1 decade ago

South Korea, I'm too paranoid to live in the Stalinist North, It's easier to relax in the South, besides, being transgender, I'm less likely to run into problems with the authorities there.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lets Invade North Korea!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

POLL/SURVEY: South Korea, I have been there when I was with the US Army. It is a great place to visit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm heading for the South.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

South korea, i'm a democracy kind of person.

• 1 decade ago

south

• 1 decade ago

South of course. I really would prefer a state that cannot summarily execute me for any reason whatsoever.

• Carrie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I would Say Japan maybe. I dont know about india but by gdp oh gosh they are pretty rich.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.