Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Los Angeles Film School close to my house but....?

I want to go to the Los Angeles Film School because Film is my dream. I want to Write Screenplays and already know how to do this but I also want to Direct and Produce, Im just worried about if its wise to go to it because one of the Admissions counselors told me its impossible to hold a job and go there at the same time since its a excellerated degree program. Im worried because I have a daughter and I need to make money. What should I do? What would you do?

Favorite Answer

don't go to film school. use the money you would have used to pay for tuition to shoot a few short films-- it'll save you four years of mostly worthless work.

• sina

I even have have been given to respond no longer rapidly. you will might desire to ask the l. a. action picture college for suggestion on what % of its graduates who've graduated from the utility you are going to take are employed interior the action picture employer twelve months and 5 years after graduation. If the college won't grant the certainty or you do no longer come across the end result encouraging, reconsider your plans. I strongly discourage attendance there. the suitable action picture colleges in l. a. with sufficient reputations interior the action picture employer are UCLA and USC. think of roughly how complicated it is going to be to compete for the few available jobs alongside which comprise your confederate degree jointly as your opposition holds 4-year ranges from those colleges. l. a. action picture college is an extreme priced proprietary (for income) college. levels from proprietary colleges particularly carry little appreciate. in addition to, this college isn't regionally approved, this is the single accreditation approved via way of diverse colleges. "nationwide accreditation" does now no longer count for plenty, if regardless of. surely do no longer take out a private loan to pass to this college. The college has in many situations very undesirable studies on the 1st information superhighway internet site pronounced in my aspects under. I prefer you are going to learn them.