ALS, MS, Parkinson's, Essential tremor, Anxiety, STRESS? Anybody PLEASE HELP!?

I have an anxiety disorder, so im a bit of a hypochondriac....so bear with me please. LONG STORY SHORT: i have shakey (very slightly) hands, and a feeling of heaviness or weakness in my legs and forearms. its been going on for about a week. they did lots of blood work and stuff, and said it was all ok. also, no... show more I have an anxiety disorder, so im a bit of a hypochondriac....so bear with me please.

LONG STORY SHORT: i have shakey (very slightly) hands, and a feeling of heaviness or weakness in my legs and forearms. its been going on for about a week. they did lots of blood work and stuff, and said it was all ok. also, no diseases of any kind run in my family, or cancers....

if you want to read the whole story, carry on.

Over the past year or so i have had plenty of muscle twitches in all random spots of my back, arms, and legs, even my abs twitch sometimes...its dont last too long. and my muscles have never felt tired

Recently, about a week ago my hands started trembling...like a nervous person...i have a slight tremor in both hands, and have seen a general practice doctor. who set me up to see a neurologist this monday.

My forearms, and lower legs feel tired, and my hands have a tremor. i WOULD alsmost say i feel like my legs could give out when i walk, but i am able to jog around the block and all that, so im guessing its maybe an anxious though i have, because they feel tired...the hands shake when i hold them out to do something, like if i hold em out flat and try to keep them steady, they look like they are trembling. but if i rest my hands on a desk or something it stops...

i have no other symptoms or anything like that...the doctor said he believed it was some type of benign something tremor...and he said it may go away by monday, and come back a week later, or never....

anyone have any other ideas of what this could be?