Do muslim women have the same sexual desires as a western women?...hear me out first?

Im jsut curious of the sexuality of muslim women, i have the impression from my muslim boyfriend that he thinks muslim women or what he calls "good girls" dont masterbate, or think sexual thoughts. He says he knows for sure that his sister is pure like that and would never want a boyfriend. I find that... show more Im jsut curious of the sexuality of muslim women, i have the impression from my muslim boyfriend that he thinks muslim women or what he calls "good girls" dont masterbate, or think sexual thoughts. He says he knows for sure that his sister is pure like that and would never want a boyfriend. I find that hard to beleive becaus being humans we all have sexual desires im just really confused right now would anyone care to help?

he didnt say they dont mastrbate...but he said that good girls dont do that and he seemed quite disturbed when i told him that i did it.,

It seems to be okay for me to think dirty, very dirty when i am with him in bed, but any other time and itd UNNACCEPTABLE.

Am i being opressed? i fell in love with a muslim man and im so in love but im so absolutly confused.
7 answers