What do caucasian women really think of americanized asian (chinese/japanese/korean/vietn... men?

My girlfriend grew up in a place where the asian population is less than 1%. She has told me in the past that she only dated caucasian men and never found men of other ethnicity physically attractive. Is that how most caucasian women feel? Or is it because of the environment she grew up in? I don't think... show more My girlfriend grew up in a place where the asian population is less than 1%. She has told me in the past that she only dated caucasian men and never found men of other ethnicity physically attractive. Is that how most caucasian women feel? Or is it because of the environment she grew up in?

I don't think it's racist to be physically attracted to a certain race and not others, but I would like to know what causes that.