Can You get Hiv Aids By A Diabetic pen Lancet?

Can You get Hiv Aids By A Diabetic Pen Lancet ?? What Are The Chances ?? Please Help

• DrM
    Favorite Answer

Yes - if the lancet was used on a patient with HIV and then re-used on a patient without HIV there is a risk of transmitting the virus assuming blood was exchanged. This would be a fairly low risk - around 0.4% - but would be considered a "high risk" exposure nontheless and you should see a doctor.

Source(s): I am an infectious disease doc.

1

Source(s): Secret To Destroy Diabetes - http://diabetescure.raiwi.com/?WBOs

2

Source(s): Secrets To Reverse Diabetes - http://diabetesgofar.com/?Unmf

I am writing to tell you what an incredible impact these methods had on my life! I have had type 2 diabetes for 27 years. For me, the worst part of this horrible disease is the severe pain I constantly get in my feet. The pain is so bad that I avoid standing and walking as much as possible. I've got to tell you that within the first month, my feet stopped hurting altogether and I can now walk totally pain free.

Believe it or not, I even danced at my niece's wedding last month, something I have not done in a many years. I've been following the book for six months now and my blood sugar is well within normal range. I feel great!

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

If the person who used the pen has HIV and you poked yourself

(meaning broke the skin) you are at risk for contracting the disease.

You ever hear policemen when they ask someone if they have anything sharp that will poke them? That is why cause they are subject to getting infected that way.

Yes.