Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

POLL: do you know anybody with the exact same name as you?

First and last name??

or is your name very diffrent?

i typed My full name in facebook search and yeah i have clones =( lol.

Best Answer

no one has my exact full name

two other people on facebook with my name

i dont know anyone else called kirsten

Yes I have, I was visiting a relative in hospital, the nurse had the same first name as me, which doesn't happen very often, but then I heard an announcement to the nurses station saying they were bringing *my full first and last names* up from surgery, it was quite creepy, she turned out to be a very elderly lady, and even more weirdly, she had the same middle name as my mother:)

Yea...lol funny story..

I was at a track meet I run the 100m, 200m, and 4 by 1.

So the said Sean McCleery from Union Local qualified, but Im not from UL so i went down to tell them so, but there was a kid from UL that qualified that has the exact same name as me.

And theres some piano gospel guy from like Seattle...

I don't know of anyone with my last and first name but my brother's name came up with over thirty people with the same name on Facebook(I haven't searched mine on facebook yet).

• Music

I don't know anyone else with the same name as me.

I just googled myself to make sure and nope...but my last name does pull up a bunch of stuff about my cousin in England.

i know someone with the same first, middle, and last name in real life. and even like 10 clones on facebook &myspace as well.

• NUTZ

l didn't think it possible but there is someone with the exact first and last name and he even has a website under the name.

Interesting question

I did some searching and found out there's a boxer and model with the same name as me. And a hotel manager

I do know someone who was born on exactly the same day as me

I haven't found any.

though im sure theres a few

I can tell you if someone had the same first and last name as me they wouldn't have the same middle that I can bet on

My name is Chanel

and like in my class there are 2 other girls in my class that have the exact same name as me and when my teacher calls out Chanel it's like it's soo confusing because we don't know which Chanel she is calling!