My cat may have fatty liver disease. Please help with alternative advice! Please!?

My cat may have fatty liver disease. He hasn't eaten for a little under a week and won't even drink water. I won't get the results of his blood test until this Friday or Saturday, and I hope it isn't too late by then. He is an overweight kitty...always has been. My neighbor was feeding him a lot... show more My cat may have fatty liver disease. He hasn't eaten for a little under a week and won't even drink water. I won't get the results of his blood test until this Friday or Saturday, and I hope it isn't too late by then. He is an overweight kitty...always has been. My neighbor was feeding him a lot when he would go outside. I told her to stop but she wouldn't, saying that he would cry and cry until someone fed him. Now I am so worried about him because he vomits up everything, even the anti-vomiting medication the vet gave him. I'm giving him antibiotics for the intestine, but he's still not eating. Do you have any suggestions? Like how to force feed him without getting that implant-tube in his stomach? I can't afford to get that surgery if he does need it. Please give advice!!!