SEVERE PAINS BENEATH SKIN SURFACE, NO VISUAL ABNORMALITIES! HELP!!!!?

I need immediate help, I'm scared to death! I don't really know how to describe it but I'll try my hardest. Around 2 months ago my ankle began hurting to the touch and feeling very sore in one specific spot. It kept getting worse and felt somewhat like a very sore bruise/ aching burning pain that I... show more I need immediate help, I'm scared to death! I don't really know how to describe it but I'll try my hardest. Around 2 months ago my ankle began hurting to the touch and feeling very sore in one specific spot. It kept getting worse and felt somewhat like a very sore bruise/ aching burning pain that I cannot describe. But only when touched. I woke up this morning and the same sensation was on the under part of my elbow.. like the where the elbow bone is.. above and to the side of that. Right around there. This pain is the same however I feel it more often because whenever I reach or move my arm/elbow joints I feel it, rather than just when it is touched. Is this some sort of disease? Does this sound like any condition you know of ? I will soon be going to the doctor but in the mean time I'd just like to know your thoughts. I'm only 17 years old and seemingly healthy. I was in a fatal car accident two months ago and had head trama with 70 stiches/staples, two broken bones in my back, and internal bleeding. Due to the head trama I cant remeber if the pain in my ankle was there before the accident or not. Could these pains possibly be related.. or are they completely irrelevent?? I came so close to dying in the crash that lately I've been peranoid and terrified of anything possibly harmful. Could this be a type of cancer? There's not many symptoms to eleborate on.. so this could be difficult to diagnose. However I'm completely sure that these pains are no where near normal!!