I have a high debt to income ratio. Are there any mortgage lenders that I could refinance with?

I currently have a $258k mortgage at 6.5%. My place is worth approximately $350k, so I have about $92k in equity. My debt to income ratio is around 63%. With rates around 5%, I think it would be worthwhile to refinance; however, I was told that my debt to income ratio is too high. My credit score is around 760... show more I currently have a $258k mortgage at 6.5%. My place is worth approximately $350k, so I have about $92k in equity. My debt to income ratio is around 63%. With rates around 5%, I think it would be worthwhile to refinance; however, I was told that my debt to income ratio is too high. My credit score is around 760 and I have never missed any mortgage or bill payments. My debt is largely due to student loans, car payments, credit cards, and depreciation on a rental property that I have. I am actively paying down my debts, but am disappointed that I have not found a lender to refinance with despite good credit, and no missed payments. Are there any lenders that anyone knows of that might work with someone with high debt to income, but good credit? If I get the opportunity to refinance, it will allow me to pay down my debts that much quicker. Thanks for any advice.