Instructions for Uno Spin?

We have the little cards but was there any other instruction sheet that came with it. We have some questions re: when you play a spin card. After the person spins do they get to go again?
Update: Ok I need serious actual answers to my question. I don't need needless info. I looked it up on Mattels site and there is no downloadable instructions for this particular Uno game. My question is if you play a spin card does the person that you make spin get to play their regular turn after they do what the spin... show more Ok I need serious actual answers to my question. I don't need needless info. I looked it up on Mattels site and there is no downloadable instructions for this particular Uno game. My question is if you play a spin card does the person that you make spin get to play their regular turn after they do what the spin tells them to do. No that hard to answer really.....
1 answer 1