Poll: Do you have Book Marker that means alot to you?

Favorite Answer

I have many, many, many book markers. I have one for practically every book I own, and that is a lot. While I don't know if they mean "a lot" to me, they do bring back memories. For example, I have many book markers my friends gave me when we did our First Communion. Some have a small prayer on them, some have the names of my classmates, other are simply a reminder of that day. I like those book markers. Then I have one that says "Friendship" in many languages. I really like this one because it reminds me of my amazing friends. Plus, it was given to me on the day of my Confirmation, and every time I see it, I remember that day, which was very special to me. I have another book mark, given to me by my mother with drawings of unicorns and a heart. I love this one because it's so beautiful and it reminds me of my dreamy nature. Oh, and I have one my best friend made out of construction paper and ribbons, it's so pretty!! It is special to me because she put so much work in it. :)

Wow, good question. You made me remember book markers that I had forgotten for a while.

19

• Tink

I have had one for years that came in a book that someone gave me. Funny thin is, I dont remember who, or what book, but I've had it so long something would seem missing if I lost it...you know, when I opened a book I was only half done with

I don't really have real book markers. I just use spare strips of paper or card, so there's no attachment.

• Louise

They used to be little sprites, full of the magic of life until the witches got them and turned them into markers, magic in name only!

Yes I have a souvenier bookmark from Dartmoor which was rescued from the cheap bin- it is thin, wooden, with a stag printed on the top.

yes, i have a bookmark that i got from my communion and i got my favorite horse bookmark also i have a couple (3) different animal bookmarks and i have a united state bookmark that my aunt debbie got me from the US post office that she works at.

Do you have a book mark that means a lot to you??

• Dizz

Oh , my friend . i collect bookmarks . people gift them to me and i pull out a new one for each new book i read . i must have over a hundred in silver , copper and jewel styles . some very old and delicate .

D :)

Yes. After the death of my grandmother I was given her Bible. Inside the Bible are several bookmarkers that were given to my grandmother by some of her grandchildren. One of them was a gift from me during my second grade year in school.

Each of these bookmarkers are very special to me!

I used to, but I kept losing! Guess that says a lot on my ability to commit. Now I use a folded over post it or a piece of paper...

NEVER FOLD PAGES... UGH!!