Any creative chicken recipes?
I have 1.5 pound of boneless chicken breast. Any creative ideas?
- eyes2see1Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
Salt and black pepper to taste
thin slices of ham
slice Muenster cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Lay 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese on top of chicken breast.
2. Fold chicken in half and wrap 2 slices of bacon around chicken breast. Arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- 1 decade ago
This is fantastic!
CHICKEN AND BOW TIES
8 oz bowtie pasta (enough for four servings)
2 cloves minced garlic
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces
1 tsp. dried basil
1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup oil packed dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Cook pasta and drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook the garlic in the oil for 30 seconds , do not burn. Add chicken, basil and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir 4 min. until lightly browned. Ad chicken broth, dried tomatoes and white wine. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered about 10 min.or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Stir in whipping cream and parmesan cheese simmer 2 min.
Stir pasta into chicken mixture and heat through. Top with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- fllady61Lv 61 decade ago
i am fixing my chicken breast orange glazed. marinateing them in orange juice and orange zest now. will serve with orange rice and maybe peas.
to make the glaze, just reduce down some orange juice and add some sugar to it.
- i*love*artLv 61 decade ago
Chicken enchiladas or fajitas!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
if you are looking for easy and tasty, look on kraft foods website.
you will tons of recipes.
- 4 years ago
that sounds so good!