Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble Themed Wedding...Song Help?!?

I am getting married Oct 30 and I need help. I need good wedding songs. I'm looking specifically for a mother & son dance song that needs to be by michael buble or frank sinatra only. Also if you know any songs that are PERFECT for wedding dancing please submit those!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've got about everything that Buble has ever uttered so I took a trip through all of it. I think I might have found a little gem for you! He did a song called "I'll Be Seeing You" that is really quite good. If you have trouble finding it, e-mail me at katie1nel@yahoo.com and I'll send you my mp3 of it.

As for perfect wedding songs and staying within the same genre, you might want to listen to some of these:

1. You and I by Buble

2. You go to My Head by Steven Tyrell

3. This Time the Dreams on Me by Tony Bennett

4. I Can't Give You Anything but Love by Tyrell

5. I'm in the Mood for Love by Tyrell

6. I Have Dreamed by Mark Shaiman

7. Dream a Little Dream of Me by Buble

8. Everything by Buble

9. Fever by Buble

10. For Once in My LIfe by Buble

11. I Wish You Love by Buble

12. I'm Your Man by Buble

13. I've Got a Crush on You by Buble

14. I've Got the World on a String by Buble

I only got through the i's for Buble, but I've got a ton more if you want more,. Just let me know. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble Themed Wedding...Song Help?!?

I am getting married Oct 30 and I need help. I need good wedding songs. I'm looking specifically for a mother & son dance song that needs to be by michael buble or frank sinatra only. Also if you know any songs that are PERFECT for wedding dancing please submit those!

Source(s): frank sinatra michael buble themed wedding song help: https://tr.im/I2zHB
  • hy
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Frank Sinatra Mother Son Dance

• How about Michael Bub;e's "Everything"? The lyrics are perfect.

Sorry, I misread the question. THis song would be better for a couple, not mother and son.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.