Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble Themed Wedding...Song Help?!?

I am getting married Oct 30 and I need help. I need good wedding songs. I'm looking specifically for a mother & son dance song that needs to be by michael buble or frank sinatra only. Also if you know any songs that are PERFECT for wedding dancing please submit those!

Favorite Answer

I've got about everything that Buble has ever uttered so I took a trip through all of it. I think I might have found a little gem for you! He did a song called "I'll Be Seeing You" that is really quite good. If you have trouble finding it, e-mail me at katie1nel@yahoo.com and I'll send you my mp3 of it.

As for perfect wedding songs and staying within the same genre, you might want to listen to some of these:

1. You and I by Buble

2. You go to My Head by Steven Tyrell

3. This Time the Dreams on Me by Tony Bennett

4. I Can't Give You Anything but Love by Tyrell

5. I'm in the Mood for Love by Tyrell

6. I Have Dreamed by Mark Shaiman

7. Dream a Little Dream of Me by Buble

8. Everything by Buble

9. Fever by Buble

10. For Once in My LIfe by Buble

11. I Wish You Love by Buble

12. I'm Your Man by Buble

13. I've Got a Crush on You by Buble

14. I've Got the World on a String by Buble

I only got through the i's for Buble, but I've got a ton more if you want more,. Just let me know. Congrats on your upcoming nuptials!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): frank sinatra michael buble themed wedding song help: https://tr.im/I2zHB
  • hy

Frank Sinatra Mother Son Dance

• How about Michael Bub;e's "Everything"? The lyrics are perfect.

Sorry, I misread the question. THis song would be better for a couple, not mother and son.