Pokemon Diamond for DS: Galactic Grunt in Pastoria City?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I have already beat the gym leader in Pastoria CIty. I have been everywhere to try to trigger the Grunt to run, but he won't. He just keeps saying "Grr... The package ...show more
Update : WHere's theGalacticWarehouse?
Best Answer
Beat Wake then you talk to the grunt. He will run east (to the right), chase after him and you will run into your rival (more like he will run into you). You have to battle him. Here's his team:

If you started with Turtwig:
Starly Lv. 26
Buizel Lv. 25
Roselia Lv. 25
Monferno Lv. 28

If you started with Chimchar:
Starly Lv.26
Roselia Lv. 25
Ponyta Lv. 25
Prinplup Lv. 28

If you started with Piplup:
Starly Lv. 26
Buizel Lv. 25
Ponyta Lv. 25
Grotle Lv. 28

Defeat your rival and he will tell you to chase after the grunt. Every time you see the grunt, talk to him. He will run to the Valor Lakefront. He will say he's tired of running and he will battle you. I think he has a level 33 Glameow. Then he will walk away and Cynthia will give you a Secret Potion to use on the Pstduck blocking the path to Celestic Town. She will also give you an Old Charm to give to her grandmother. Once you reach Celestic Town, you have to battle a grunt and Cyrus will talk to you. Go inside the cave the grunt was blocking and press A on the drawing. Cynthia's grandmother will come in and you will trade her the Old Charm for the HM Surf. Go back to Hearthome City to battle Fantina. You will have to correctly guess math questions to reach her. Her team is:
Drifblim Lv. 32
Gengar Lv. 34
Mismagius Lv. 36
Beat her and she will give you the TM Shadow Claw. Go to Jubilife City and go west (left) of the TV station and Surf across the body of water. You will reach Canalave City and the rest is up to you! But I will tell you this, you have to battle your rival. Here is his new team:
If you started with Turtwig:
Staravia Lv. 31
Buizel Lv. 32
Heracross Lv. 30
Roselia Lv. 32
Monferno Lv. 35
If you started with Chimchar:
Staravia Lv. 31
Roselia Lv. 32
Heracross Lv. 30
Ponyta Lv. 32
Prinplup Lv. 35
If you started with Piplup:
Staravia Lv. 31
Buizel Lv. 32
Heracross Lv. 30
Ponyta Lv. 32
Grotle Lv. 35
Hope this helped!

Source:

If you need anymore help, email me. Just click on my name and I will get to you ASAP.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Dr. Hate answered 5 years ago
    First off, I love the game you're playing. You are now one of the coolest girls ever.
    If you've already beaten the gym leader there isn't anything else to do. Sorry.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • simpleboy answered 5 years ago
    Well,after you beat Crasher Wake,you will see a standing Grunt near the Great Marsh.You need to talk to him,then he will speak to itself loudly. Then,he will be surprised because you hear his chat. Then he will run and you need to follow him. Every time you see that grunt,you need to talk to it,until near the Hotel lake. He will be exhausted because you keep following him. Then he have no choice to battle you. Then,keep follow the story! I think the first thing he say before you beat the Pastoria City gym leader is underestimate you that a trainer with only 3 badge. Hope this help.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Branda T answered 5 years ago
    I think that you need to go to the Galactic Warehouse.

Source(s):

I have the game too.
    I start off with Chimchar.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock