UFO over dublin,ireland? did anyone else see it?

last night just at 12am i was outside looking at fireworks and wishing people happy new year etc and i looked to roughly a south-easterly direction and saw two red lights in the sky, at first i thought maybe two planes but one was high up just underneath the clouds and the other moved rapidly from side to side and... show more last night just at 12am i was outside looking at fireworks and wishing people happy new year etc and i looked to roughly a south-easterly direction and saw two red lights in the sky, at first i thought maybe two planes but one was high up just underneath the clouds and the other moved rapidly from side to side and then stopped and the two started to move in circular motions, the light turned very bright on both, then faded and then they ascended above the clouds.

then about five minutes later another bright red light turned on in the sky out of nowhere in roughly the same position of the last two lights and descended rapidly and the light again went extremely bright ot then streaked rapidly from side to side across the sky, then went back into the same position as when it first appeared, the light dimmed and then on either side another light appeared(Possibly the same two lights at the start), the lights then brightened simultaneously and asceneded above the clouds and didn't reappear.

anyone else see it? or cold anyone offer an explanation to what it could be?

anyone
Update: couldn't have been a laser show, none were planned, it's countryside where they were situated
and fireworks explode they don't control movement stop rising move from side to side and then go above clouds after controlling the brightness of their light
4 answers 4