Denise Van Outen as an X Factor judge!?

Don't you think she would be good? I was just watching her on TV where that school in north London put on a production of Hairspray (which was fab!) and I thought she would be really good on X Factor. She has a really bubbly personality, is down-to-earth and went to stage school and stuff.

Update:

that's a really cruel thing to say jessicaa, sort it out love

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes, She's much more natural than Cheryl.

More down to earth like you said ..

HAPPY NEW YEAR. XX

• 1 decade ago

denise van outen has had a very succesful career in theatre singing which is why she is good as a judge on the bbc shows 'i'll do anything etc'...she does'nt have that pedigree with mainstream music at all and she would be useless as a judge on the x factor.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think she's qualified to judge the X-Factor personally, but she does do a great job when the show is searching for a musical theatre stage act as that's what has been her forte in own career.

• 1 decade ago

No I think she is much better suited to the projects she has already done - Oliver & Sound of Music on BBC1 plus Hairspray on Sky.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Her bubbly personality is nice but niceness can often mean not giving an honest opinion. As she has experienced it herself it gives a more understanding look on things however Danni & Cheryl do that anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

she is lovely but i think the x factor would not suit her.

i like cheryl cole and think they should get a hot new young male on it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

really? ok.. she seems still fit at 33yo... and seems to have gone through many things in her career... i bet she got more experience then cheryl.. obviously... i guess cheryl got lucky, just luck, with alexandra...

but well, lets wait and see.... lmfao simon XD

• 1 decade ago

No. The X Factor is **** enough anyway. We don't need to make it worse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.